This week I noticed that I had a little cough coming on. I don’t usually get sick. I’m really good at taking my vitamins and washing my hands! However, a cough was lingering. What did I do? I added about 10 drops of RC essential oil into my diffuser and diffused away! I also rubbed and massaged a few drops on the bottoms of my feet and the back of my neck.
Why RC? Because it is chock full of respiratory healing ingredients!
Here are the oils that are in RC:
- Eucalyptus (E. globulus, E. Radiata and E.citriodara) – Designed to support healthy throats and lungs, breathing and sinuses.
- Myrtle – good for clearing up any breathing issues when rubbed on your chest
- Pine – Clears up the respiratory system and supports healthy bronchial tracts
- Spruce – Supports healthy respiratory system and nervous systems
- Marjoram – Supports the respiratory system
- Lavender – Relaxes the body
- Cypress – Assists in healthy blood flow throughout the body along with lymph flow. Also good for relaxation like lavender.
- Peppermint – opens up the nasal passages and can improve airflow to the lungs. An invaluable oil for congestion.
By that evening, I was all cleared up! Thankful for a little RC this week.
If you are interested in learning how to use essential oils to improve your health, please don’t hesitate to ask me any questions. I’m always here to help! Check out this link to learn more about the health benefits of essential oils, and how you too can purchase them for a discount.